Monday, February 26, 2018

A poem to President Maithiripala Srisena from a little girl who lost her father (Northern Province)


President uncle !


Sumanthiran Uncle says you are "very good"
Sampanthar grandpa says you are "so simple"
The journalist uncles say that you forgot and released someone who came to kill you
In addition, you use to eat your homemade meals with your hands,
It seems that they would even proudly say you wash your legs and hands with your hands 
That much simple ,good and kind hearted person your are!!!!
Then why do you refuse to show my dad to me ?
I did not see my father's face since I was born, when I was in my mother's womb, she said that my father was taken by Army
Sampanthar grandpa's daughter is also with him and every day she finds her father.
Sumanthiran uncle's children are also with him and enjoy their life.
Mavai senathiraja uncle has kept his children happy in London.
You too just came to jaffna for Saravanabavan Uncle's daughter's birthday and fed the cake.
Sritharan Uncle lets his children to study in Jaffna .
I WANT TO BE WITH MY DAD LIKE THEIR CHILDREN
I also want to take my father's hand and go to school.
I also love to play salt bundle game on my dad's back
Will you fulfill my will ?

What mistake did I make ?
Why is this penalty for me ?

Is my crime born in Tamil Ethnic Origin?
(Translation: NK.Potha)

No comments:

Post a Comment